byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

28 September 2011

Fakestok 8: Finished.

Well, here it is.
I am not really happy with it, it just is a bit too crude for my taste. The helicopter was hard and its shape caused some troublesome hours now and then. It is a bit wobbly here and there and not a clean build.
It does show a nice rendition of what happened there at Tushino nevertheless.
The wheel struts are made from brass, the wheels themselves are scratched from a couple of layers of mat paper.  The rotor is the wrong way round but I realised too late. Also a factor why I am not fully happy with it.

Oh well, It looks nice anyway. Here's the result. Tomorrow I am going to let the sun and wind blow through my hair on one of the islands here and ponder over the next project. What will it be?
I don't know yet. Maybe after tomorrow I do.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jasper ..

    Nice Diorama. Helicopter turned out well.
    Envy of the "Tomorrow I am going to let the sun and wind blow through my hair on one of the islands here and Ponder over the next project."
    Many happy wishes you Merzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Merzo.
    And the island is just a day away, I haven't been on a holiday for years.

    ReplyDelete

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.