byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

12 February 2012

Use the wall?

Over on the Papermodelers forum someone asked for a group pic of all my models up til now. I showed them my crammed shelves stuffed with rockets, dioramas and other spacecraft. I said this was all the space I had.
One of the people on the forum then suggested I should use the wall. First I thought "what does he mean, use the wall?" but then suddenly it dawned on me what he might have meant: why not hang the rockets that lift off on the wall? It keeps on looking the same. So I put three of them on the wall. It is quite funny to see. I really never thought about this before, having considered the frames as just horizontal display methods for my models. How wrong I was. Hahaha!



Thanks, Zoltan!

PS. I have started a new build in the meantime, too. It will be revealed soon.

2 comments:

  1. Me, the honor. Nice to success

    ReplyDelete
  2. All credits go to you, friend. It makes me laugh every time I enter the room.

    ReplyDelete

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.