byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

26 January 2013

Update!

Again, the other things in life like work have taken over a little. I have a lot of things on my mind at the moment. Also, I was far ahead in the build of Mir compared with Zoltan, who also is building the station. So I decided to give Mir a little rest until Zoli is a bit further. The shuttle I was working on still is unfinished, but has better doors now.
In the meantime I have been starting work on my next big project, doing research and collecting the necessary photos and models for the diorama, because that is what it will be.
This time it won't be contemporary. It also is something that has been in my mind for a long time already. Just a small hint? Okay. Here's one of the inspirational pictures:


Just as a bit of inspiration. The scene will be a little different.




It won't be the actual scene I am going to do, this one up here is Soyuz-5. My diorama will be set in the late sixties or early seventies and will have very much the same feel. The first steps already have been made; the paper-maché diorama has been made and is setting. 
More on that sometime in the next month. I first have to do some filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.