byline

Paper models, photos and musings of a Paper Kosmonaut

03 April 2013

MER-A Spirit - second part: Troy 1/40 [5] : Finished!

Well, I guess that's that. The sand is dry and it has been poured on to the base. The colour has become a little lighter than I expected but to me it resembles the colour of Mars' surface better than my previous Mars dioramas. So, I put Spirit in the sand pit and with that action there was nothing left to do but take some photos of the finished diorama. I hope you appreciate it. Thanks for taking a look and see you soon when I am back working on the finishing of the Mir display!
--PK

To me, the soft shine of sunlight on this door behind the display actually kind of resembles Mars' daylight atmosphere. But maybe I am wrong, I happen to be colour blind so don't take my word for it...


Of course there are some more photos after the jump.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasper
    Uitstekend werk zoals altijd.!
    Ik hield echt van de "Dit is hoe we de Martiaanse zand te produceren" tuttorial
    groot

    Zoli

    ReplyDelete

attention spammers: all posts are moderated before placing.
you won't get through. you lose.